Aussie Solar chooses to use CMS (exclusive to CMS) for their highly efficient and reliable monocrystalline solar panels.
CMS solar panels combine high quality design with uncompromising production standards, ensuring only a 3+% positive power tolerance which means you’re always guaranteed more power, not less from the panel.
Aussie Solar was the first solar company in Australia to have their solar panels independently insured for their efficiency over 25 years.
- CMS Monocrystalline Panel Spec Sheet
- CMS Monocrystalline Panel IEC Certificate 61215
- CMS Monocrystalline Panel IEC Certificate 61730
- CMS Quasi Monocrystalline Panels Spec Sheet
- CMS Quasi Monocrystalline Panel IEC Certificate 61215
- CMS Quasi Monocrystalline Panel IEC Certificate 61730
Solar Power Inverters
Aussie Solar chooses to use CMS for their innovative and leading edge inverter technology.
The CMS Smart Series Inverters monitor both household consumption* and production of energy.
The data is sent live to the Internet via its inbuilt web server and is visually illustrated by tables and graphs that anyone can read. Users can login anywhere each day, week, month or year. Watch it online as it updates every 5 seconds with your consumption and production levels.
With an internal memory which can hold up to 3 years of information, the CMS Smart Series Inverters are revolutionizing the solar power industry so households have a better understanding of the energy they consume and produce.
* Current transformers to monitor consumption sold separately.
- CMS 1500 Smart Series Inverter Spec Sheet
- CMS 3000 Smart Series Inverter Spec Sheet
- CMS 5000 Smart Series Inverter Spec Sheet
Solar Power Mounting Systems
The solar rail mounting systems are flexible and can be configured for either flush or tilted roof, ground and pole mount applications.
The solar rail mounting systems have a 5 year domestic warranty.