Why choose Aussie Solar?
- Over 10 years in the industry we will be here to service you in the future
- Our installation crews are employed full time and trained to use our products
- NO sub contractors guaranteed workmanship
- Dedicated service personnel
- Over 6500 systems installed across NSW
What is the process of getting connected to solar power?
- a) Contact Aussie Solar and obtain a quote. We will talk you through which size solar system is suitable for your household and any other requirements.
- b) Complete your Acceptance of Quote form and Grid Connect form and return to Aussie Solar.
- c) Aussie Solar will submit your Grid Connect form to your electricity provider and wait for your approval number (can take up to 4 weeks).
- d) Once Aussie Solar receives your approval number you will be advised of an installation date.
- e) Your solar power system will be installed by Aussie Solar on the agreed date and required paperwork sent to your electricity provider.
- f) Once your solar power system is installed Aussie Solar will organise an Accredited Level 2 Service Provider to install and connect your meter to the electricity grid.
- g) Once your meter is installed and connected to the grid you can start exporting electricity.